Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

U is for Ursella (A Day Late... Sorry)



I am a mom. This means I have put in a lot of time watching Disney movies. The one that my daughters loved a lot was "The Little Mermaid". I had to watch it so much that I could sing the songs in my sleep (and have).

While my children rotted for the good guys over and over again I found myself in time pulling for Ursella. I mean she was just misunderstood right? I am thinking it as due to the fact that I hoped for once she would just eat the blasted know it all crab (I know that is awful). 

So she is my U for this post. As bad as it seems I am her secret fan :)

5 comments:

  1. Funny how we all see things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice posting and someone has to stick up for the underdog characters. I once told my kids I wanted to be just like Cruella DeVil from the 101 Dalmatians and they begged me not to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She and Maleficent are my favorite Disney villains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, K.D.! I saw The Little Mermaid in the theater when I was 4, and I remember covering my face with my blanky every time Ursula came on the screen! She was a scary villain. I watched that movie all the time when I was little! It's still one of my favorites. :)

    Have a lovely week and happy A to Z!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you. I preferred Ursula too.

    But then again I like witches and bad girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.