Friday, May 18, 2012
An Award To Brighten My Day
I was honored to find that the gifted and talented writer Gossip_Grl who writes Just You Wait!! One Day I Will... has rewarded me a blog award. Go check out her blog. I can promise it’s one of the best blogs on Blogger.
There are a few things I must do in order to have the honor of showcasing this beautiful award. Answer the 10 questions, list 10 random facts about myself, and then nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers who I enjoy.
The Ten Questions
1.What is your fave song? There are many but right now I lean towards Lose Yourself By Eminem. That song really speaks to me. It seems to push me towards taking a chance on myself.
2. Favorite Dessert? Anything chocolate. If it has coffee in it then it is a double bonus.
3. What ticks you off? Hypocrites.
4.When you're upset what do you do? I cry and I do not talk.
5. What is your favorite pet? My beautiful animals (both cats and dogs) I see them as my furry children. I can’t pick a favorite from any of them.
6. Which do you prefer black or white? I love black and white photography.
7. What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is cars on jacks when they are being worked on (long story).
8. What is your attitude? I am a hopeful romantic who is a realist.
9. What is perfection? To me perfection is accepting one’s self as not being perfect. Flaws and that messy thing that is life is perfection.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Bubble baths and candles with a good book.
Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I love motorcycles.
2. I played the trumpet in the high school band.
3. I was in the newspaper when I was in middle school for winning a writing contest. For some reason they thought it was amazing that someone with AD/HD could write.
4. I have been in two television commercials in my lifetime.
5. I was once married in a Feed and Seed store.
4. I saw The Exorcist over thirty times at the local drive in when I was four (Explains a lot lmao).
5. I can not watch The Exorcist as an adult.
6. I have two dogs (A pit and a dashund), eight outside cats, and as of right now three puppies until they are weaned from their mother (Sophie had babies a couple of days ago).
7. I haven’t met a chocolate I didn’t like.
8. I love the ocean.
9. I can’t wait to turn 40 (only a year and a half away).
10. I have wanted to be a writer since I was seven.
Seven Fabulous Bloggers Who I Enjoy
1. Mum of Adult Kids-This is a great blog about life as an adult parent as well as life in general.
2. The Other Side Blog- An interesting blog about RPGs, Horror, and Gaming.
3. Ready, Steady, Mummy - I always enjoy reading this blog. It’s well written and insightful.
4. Finding A Skinnier Me- I can relate to this blog. I have the same ups and downs that this blogger writes about. It’s an awesome blog.
5. Jaimee Hunter Online- A blogger with great writing style.
6. My Next 20 Years- When I found this blog I kept going back. It just hooks a person.
7. The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment- I started reading this blog during the A to Z Challenge. I have learned a lot reading this blog.